Toribash
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
First, you will either be informed on the forums, or on skype. If you show up to one, you'll more than like get put in the fighting order.

Second, that will be mostly on the forums.

Third, I would like if you posted in the hot threads too, they do matter. If you only came for anime, I'd like to redirect you to Sinon.

Fourth, that is possible, it depends on personality, activity, and skill.

Thanks for the answers and no I don't want to join Sinon, they are shit. I hate all people and clans that name theirselves after anime series of anime characters. Just the same for the people that take their favotire youtuber's exact name and use it as a profile name. Those people piss me off and I think they should drop dead for being unoriginal. Besides its shitty taking a trademarked name anyways. Well I guess using character names for profiles doesn't anger me that much, but naming a clan after an anime/character? Its just retarded.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Thanks for the answers and no I don't want to join Sinon, they are shit. I hate all people and clans that name theirselves after anime series of anime characters. Just the same for the people that take their favotire youtuber's exact name and use it as a profile name. Those people piss me off and I think they should drop dead for being unoriginal. Besides its shitty taking a trademarked name anyways. Well I guess using character names for profiles doesn't anger me that much, but naming a clan after an anime/character? Its just retarded.

people that are fill of them selves(not including the lovely fish of course) .i thank they all just want a cool name.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Does anyone focus on sp other than threebar?

i almost never multiplayer, if you mean sp as single player
(Origin)

me. I basically retired from ingame. I just go ingame if its about the clan, or two talk to people.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'd like to learn sp madmans, tricking etc. My madmans are decent (as seen in the video thread) and my tricking is eh, I know most of the basics and can land a flip, but not well. I can post an example of it in the coming week.

Yawww.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
What is SP

it is single player, my good friend.

ps somebody continue the 3-word story thread