Toribash
Yeah the advertising always gets me xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Yeah the advertising always gets me xD

yeah i know right, its a pain.

Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Gah, this weekend i got top 3 and top 6 in a 35k tourney and gmtourney, 2close4me

you where half way there buddy.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Yay! I'm in main force for the boc (battle of classes)

hehe hope that's a good thing.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Lol, seems liek no one gives 2 shits about me leaving so aite.

its a personal choice that was made. we cant do anything but say good luck.
So since I'm new here I know I need to stay forum active and in-game active, but there is the initial problem. Since I'm new here I don't know when everyone is usually in-game to play with them, also I would really like to participate in the wars that are going on. So I'll just list all my questions and hopefully I can get them answered.

-First, are there any methods I can use to keep informed on when wars are going on so I man participate in them?

-Second, is there any specific area where clan events will be posted or it is just kinda randomly spread throughout the different threads?

-Third, does it matter where I post for my forum activity? For example I'm an anime fan, so if I just posted in the anime thread every day would that count towards my clan forum activity?

-Fourth, if I get the chance to participate in a clan war and I do well, could I expect benefits like ending my trial period early?

Thank you in advance for anyone who helps in answering these questions for me, I appreciate your diligence in dealing with me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
So since I'm new here I know I need to stay forum active and in-game active, but there is the initial problem. Since I'm new here I don't know when everyone is usually in-game to play with them, also I would really like to participate in the wars that are going on. So I'll just list all my questions and hopefully I can get them answered.

-First, are there any methods I can use to keep informed on when wars are going on so I man participate in them?

-Second, is there any specific area where clan events will be posted or it is just kinda randomly spread throughout the different threads?

-Third, does it matter where I post for my forum activity? For example I'm an anime fan, so if I just posted in the anime thread every day would that count towards my clan forum activity?

-Fourth, if I get the chance to participate in a clan war and I do well, could I expect benefits like ending my trial period early?

Thank you in advance for anyone who helps in answering these questions for me, I appreciate your diligence in dealing with me.

First, you will either be informed on the forums, or on skype. If you show up to one, you'll more than like get put in the fighting order.

Second, that will be mostly on the forums.

Third, I would like if you posted in the hot threads too, they do matter. If you only came for anime, I'd like to redirect you to Sinon.

Fourth, that is possible, it depends on personality, activity, and skill.
is kyure alive?