Toribash
the only thing is if I need to host I won't be the most organized. Also, I don't have tc but thanks for loan, will give back in a week hopefully.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
the only thing is if I need to host I won't be the most organized. Also, I don't have tc but thanks for loan, will give back in a week hopefully.

shouldn't be to hard to do once a month. anyone got any objections to this or ideas? because id like to start it as fast as i can if you guys are ok with it ^^
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Maybe you have to donate 1k or more to make the prize in order to make it a decent prize, idk. Also, you have to host an event at least once a year. I know, you can't do that with one event a month, but multiply members could host at once, or we could host more often.

p.s if I do Skype, I sound and look like a 7 year old, I was cursed with a high voice.
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
shouldn't be to hard to do once a month. anyone got any objections to this or ideas? because id like to start it as fast as i can if you guys are ok with it ^^

None here, but you will need to have a talk to Zeus about it, just to be sure.
If you need any help with it, give me a yell.

Maybe you have to donate 1k or more to make the prize in order to make it a decent prize

Fair point, we could use some money from the clan bank as well.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
None here, but you will need to have a talk to Zeus about it, just to be sure.

yeah, im dont really wanna bother him too much at the moment with all thats going on for him so ill just wait until he reply's.
-----
also i got a butt load of test today, tomorrow and the day after that... lets hope i get lucky xD
Last edited by savlon; May 5, 2015 at 08:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

thats fine. Next week im goin to add a booster or something to the clan bank, so people that do.events for us have money to start it off.

Originally Posted by savlon View Post

sounds like a plan. Anything you guys have right now as far as idea will do right now.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
thats fine. Next week im goin to add a booster or something to the clan bank, so people that do.events for us have money to start it off.

sounds like a plan. Anything you guys have right now as far as idea will do right now.

well its basically the beginning of may, if there is no problems i could open up a thread for the event.
I forgot to say I'm going to the Phillipines for a month (July I think) which is unfortunate because you guys are going to be active then.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Start work today
How's the clan going ?

its good, inactive unfortunately but we are working on it. were do you work?