yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm gonna try to make this dance cartoon in flash for some dance event. That means a pause in the Rift comic.
I will Sicks, np.
Yeah, we forgot Galt, he hid somewhere when we busted the door down. Damn, he is like a snake, managed to evade massacre. Maybe he'll come back for the revenge? Are u sleepy Sicks?
no to r3dtiger from me...
no effort in application!
no mp replays!
best mod : rocketswords!
only 2 posts means only these 2^!
Originally Posted by mksaxena View Post
yes torismaser!
and welcome in piratez clan...

a suggestion to piratez mates:-

please don't go on serge's joining date or belt because he is very talented and have many alts which are black belts

Thank you and hi everyone
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Idk how to comment this Sicks. I checked your ''about me'', it reads - male, and if u are male, and I am male and u want to sleep with me then... Wait. Just sleep, as sleep over at my house etc, or 'sleep' like have sex with me?
First is ok, u come to lunch, I show u my paintings, we talk, then I make u bed, say goodnight and see ya in the morning.
Second one, I tell u as gently as I could: ''Sorry, Sicks but I'm straight.'' U still got the lunch, painting showing, talk and sleepover, just without full package (no me in it :P). And see ya in the morning.
Welcome! Our ship is called BlackWind, we don't like sleeping on duty, u start tonight, first scrub the deck. GraveXP will show u where the brushes are. Don't drink and play with loaded pistol or your head texture will have pirate eye patch Also, don't touch MadVVorld while he sleeps, he then wake up angry and... U don't want to be near him when he's ANGRY.
Originally Posted by camareon View Post
do i know how to quickscope, i'm a jesus =P nearly 2500 kils with intervention, sorry mate, xbox360

lvl?

GT: Snipe For you.

Play me @_@.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.