Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
Step one : Act natural Say hi introduce yourself
Step two : call them out on being a poser bob Lots of joke on how they suck and are faje
Step three : challenge them simply by saying im better
Step four : win Preferably by decapitating them
Step five : Make fun of them and make them lose their morale and identity

So you decapitate them and THEN you make fun of them?

Brain = inside head

Head = Decapitated

Feelings = Inside Brain

No head = No brain = NO FEELINGS

what is this sorcery
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Anyone decent at making textures? I have set (Drawing) of what i want mine to look like and all really need is someone to make it for me. I'm willing to pay ~10-20k(just head) for the service its a set I've been wanting to make a for long time. I don't have the time, skill, or a computer who's monitor isn't screwed up in the colors.

The reason I'm asking here is because I don't have the TC right now and i could just make the TC while someone makes it.
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
i can try (if it's going to be only the head) but you want it like... cartoonish? (i'm not good at other things than cartoonish at the moment ) and about what? i can start when you give me a pic or something to use as guide to make the head.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Didn't work out in kira, not sure of the chances here. In kira we got council, but everything stayed the same. Council had the same permissions, except they got a new title.
How do you kill one with no life?
Yep what conduct said, but who knows, it may work this time.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Yea, I agree. However, there is negative motivation too.

You live in a place like Compton, or some sort of thuggish area, you are going to be easily motivated into activities such as doing drugs, trying to get away with stealing, pretty much all just to fit in.

Quite scary when you think of all the things that can go wrong with something like motivation, which is suppose to encourage you to do something good in your life. At least to me.
---
Also, you guys can start a new topic anytime, not sure what else to say bout this one,
Last edited by Conduct; Apr 30, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Limit it to two council members only pls and make it rotative. Ex: you stay for three months in the council and then give up your position. The next council would be voted by all members (previous one couldn't be voted)
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch