Toribash
WTF Has somebody sent out a Waffles return to base signal?? Everyone is crawling out from under rocks and returning! Everyone except Ol' Clap ...
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
handclap was without a doubt your most awesome member. ;~;
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
handclap was without a doubt your most awesome member. ;~;

Handclap will always be the essence of CW.
Without him/her(it) you are just average.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Handclap will always be the essence of CW.
Without him/her(it) you are just average.

so is flow since forever lmao. Cw has/had way more legit people than you could ever imagine in your roster and seeing this bullshit makes my ass bleed, getting judged like that by attention whores gg

friendship ruined LOL
Last edited by Verax; Oct 9, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
lol
Okay, just one post before the shistorm unleashes.
If I were to give an essence of CW, I'd point at first year of existence, our triumvirate.
Those were surely crazy times, with lots of fun and lots of problem as well. Probably due to strong characters of our founders. Damn, I remember most of the problematic discussions till this day. However, that's what formed the spirit of this clan, which still is present, as you can see (and this pleases me) - your opinions summoned Verax from the depths of his cave.
As for the 1handclap - that's probably one of the best guys that this community ever had around - however, as for the clan matters, he joined later and as much as we loved him and as great of an addition to clan he was, the essence, the core of the clan was already there. I'd like to talk to him again, however, he seems to cut all of the possible ways of contact. I just hope he's all right.

Final thing, you all are open to have own opinion about different things, however, as for this one, my subjective feeling is as follows: I advise you to stick it up your ass.

Sincerely,
Powas

PS. Sorry Verax, I couldn't resist.
PS2. If you guys have some things to discuss, I won't interfere, just don't go too far
retired
The way I remember it, CW has a way of taking EVERYTHING "too far"

But on an alternate note, we need to do something to reassert our dominance over the tb community that was there before even I joined. I miss jumping in a lobby and people losing their shit over me having [CW] in front of my name.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Well, we'd have to become active again.
Weekly events, some global forum events, tourneys, bets, fun.
Sounds greatie but I have no time for that :<
retired