Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Nano] Tourneys
I will post here all the times im going to have tourneys so that you guys have a better chance of winning in my tourney. Also recomend good mods, i will be having around 50 tourneys this year XD. Everytime a tourney is hosted by one of ya. Post here and we can keep track of it.

Playaj is hosting a tourney in half an hour - an hour. Be there.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Apr 21, 2009 at 04:49 PM.
I think we need an allies list, to keep track of who are our allies, and enemies. We need an egg's thread :o just so that we don't have it clogging up general discussion and what not.

EDIT: oh yea and we need all the stuff like member list and stuff. And someone please sticky my eggs thread
Last edited by Corey; Apr 21, 2009 at 08:32 AM.
[Nano] Egg Center
Here i will have all of the Nano egg's. When you post an egg i will add it to the first post for easy clicking. As the founder of the center i will click the eggs.

Playaj's Eggs

Metros Egg's/Dragon's

Kordiss

Micho
--> fezch
--> K0rdiss
--> galax my fav <3<3<3
---> Plo
---> billy
---> playaj

Warrior56

Bilza:

Fezch

Last edited by Kordiss; Apr 29, 2009 at 02:08 PM.
ill make an account just for you XD
EDIT: I have already made an account i can log into the forums but when i log in to get the scroll so i get get an egg it say password is incorrect is that like a bug

its ok, i will look at all you guys eggs it will only take a couple secs of my time XD
Last edited by mattsmatt; Apr 21, 2009 at 08:42 AM.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
I love you Hebrew!

I love you Nano!

*faints*

^ Exactly my reaction, I just woke up

Than you Hebrew and the council ^^
i guess you did not see my edit,
have already made an account i can log into the forums but when i log in to get the scroll so i get get an egg it say password is incorrect is that like a bug
do you know what i should do