Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by WaterBolt View Post
Jaxonia is a nice guy and I've seen him playing before. Like Zorow said, he has waited long enough, I even thought he was already in. :<

I say yes to Jax.

Wait when did I get in?
I'm just gamin' man
Ocean: Please add some replays or PM any member to do your test in-game.

Jaxonia was accepted.

Noob, Jodus, Redpanda and Ocean are still being evaluated.
hello. I was just wondering if there are any prerequisites for applying (a certain skillset and whatnot). Also, in applications, are you expecting aikido replays, ABD, greykido? Or will any variant of aikido be acceptable?
@Gentlemen: There are different tiers and classes. Fun class is where you start and you can further climb after that
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Well, I used to be part of this organization. Guess not anymore...

Pl0x can I rej0in?

Username: CoKe
How much do I like aikido? It's life.
Used to be like rank 20 or some shit, back when I was really active. Anyway, I'd like re-acceptance into this fine org gents. If you'd have me..

I've added replays as per request also.
Attached Files
aikido example1.rpl (41.1 KB, 1 views)
aikidoexample2.rpl (49.5 KB, 1 views)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Well, I used to be part of this organization. Guess not anymore...

Pl0x can I rej0in?

Username: CoKe
How much do I like aikido? It's life.
Used to be like rank 20 or some shit, back when I was really active. Anyway, I'd like re-acceptance into this fine org gents. If you'd have me..

I've added replays as per request also.

Yes. Good replays :>
I'm just gamin' man
I have played with ocean so i say yes to ocean and coke i incline on saying yes just by looking at your profile but you will have to be active, we dont need any more pros who just join in again and go inactive, yet again.
CREAM ON !
Ocean seems like a good aikido player. I say yes to Ocean. I think he has enough votes to join this is org but I'm not sure.
You may get accepted soon when there are more votes if this is not the case.

Coke, could you upload another replay. I like to see more replays of what you can do. Don't get me wrong.
The second replay was nice but the first didn't show a lot of skill.
It was more a failed strike from your opponent and you pushing him out the dojo.
I want to see some more replays of you DQ'ing someone inside the dojo.

(off topic: is that a 128 Ground Texture you got right there?)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Sorry guys. Withdrawing my app. Good luck yo, peace.

Ps: Those replays were random back-to-back in game ones. Unlike the rest of the applicants here - I'm not going to rely on all time best replays to define my daily aikido skill. Also yeah, 128 ground text. (My 128 textures cost me 300k+ back in the day). Also, the ability to negate an opponents opener then use known game settings to your advantage and finish the game early is not due to "a failed strike from your opponent" which was clearly me pulling him in - if you'd take the time to further analyze you would have know this.

Peace.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂