You need experience in the forum
NO

Tampa132:

app

NO you have clan

VIctor:

app

Oh, nice app

All: start posting more on PRE-EVO, You can talk about anything there, we need to know you and don't need ONLY talk to members of the clan
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Name:Roland
Belt:7th dan blackbelt.
GMT:-4
Past Clans:Violent(Died). Legendary.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I don't have any specialty's in any of those lol.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):F0amhand

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Talented at spar/parkour/aikido.

About Yourself:Well... I go for jogs at Monday. Wednesday. and Friday. at 7:00 AM, I like skating/playing hockey alot. I have my own house i just got it like 2 months ago i believe and i'm doing good with the food and other things. I'm pretty honest and nice until someone offends me, I also have dry skin on my neck, just a little bit though when i sweat it gets really itchy some times. On weekends i just either go around and do something outside, or i just stay on the computer the whole day.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Well, i would like to learn things off you guys,I don't just wanna join because some people this Evolution is cool, I like the way you guys talk to echother, How well ''connected'' you guys are, In other words you guys seem to act like a family which I like.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:Well like i said i have no special talents, I don't really have plans in the future if i get in to this clan,but if i see you guys need help for Events/Tc/ I'll try my best to help out.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I don't have any specialty's in any of those lol.

'-' Can you do something?
Otávio Araújo
Evolution
Well i make Music on the computer, I only said I have no special talents because I thought it had to include toribash lol.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Well i make Music on the computer, I only said I have no special talents because I thought it had to include toribash lol.

show their music in pre-evo ;3

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
ty c:

... I'm undecided about you, start posting more on pre evo to met you
Otávio Araújo
Evolution
I don't have my music on my Laptop. My old computer broke. But i'll see if i could remember my soundcloud thing.
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
... I'm undecided about you, start posting more on pre evo to met you

Well, in pre evo might i post some draws i make on the paper?