Toribash
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Yolu don't seem like you'd fit in much here, we're very..."wibbly".

That's it!

I can fit in any kind of environment.
Well, I'll let the others decide.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Hi all.
I am here with an app to join [C3].

First of all, I would like to introduce myself . My real name is Ben. I am 15 years old, from Canada.

I am greatly inspired by C3, due to it's unique idea of "Need Good Grammar to join". What makes me fit for C3 is that I have many forum experiences before. I have been on nearly 7-8 forums before and i was appreciated for my really good grammar and simplicity in posting.

Now, i would like to give more information about myself, so that no doubt remains. I am very respectful and honest person. I will shut up if you say shut up, I won't say anything in return. I have greater respect for women than men. that's because they are angels and should be treated with extra-care.

I am brown belt. I play aikido and spar sometimes. I have very good skills in aikido from lifting to De-Balancing techniques. Right now, my clan is [Bleu]. I can leave it anytime if i am accepted.

One thing i would like to let C3 know about me:

"My respect for senior players is greater than anything." The people i call "seniors" include all the moderators, staff, and all famous players of toribash.

Please let me know, if i missed anything in my application.

go away led0uche (I'm so funny)

Originally Posted by Deadmau View Post
Guys am i in? i just need you guys to confirm or should i wait a couple of more days

no please die
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Hey guys, I just got back from out of town. Were there any updates that I missed when I scanned through the last 5 pages about my application?
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
go away led0uche (I'm so funny)

no please die

Originally Posted by Razor View Post
louch, no to you.

At least tell me what was missing in my application.

Thank you for insulting me and Sorry for wasting your precious time. Only pwender was serious about my app.
Last edited by LeL0uch; Jul 9, 2011 at 06:16 AM.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Thank you for rejecting me for no reason at all, i thought it would be fun with players like Bloob, pwender, Glow. But i didn't knew that here, nobody knows how to respect someone.
Sorry for wasting your precious time.