Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you're recruiting Viral, follow my simple, yet helpful guidelines.

1. The person who submits the application must provide all the information required in a free form style.
|If it is not in free form, it is not a proper application.
|If it is template form, it it to be rejected.
2. Enforcement of spelling techniques and grammatical corrections should be in place.
|If it is apparent that a lot of effort has gone in to fixing mistakes in the application, it should be accepted.
|If the application is full of spelling and grammar mistakes, and it appears as though little to no effort was put in to the application.
|If the applicant provides proof that they are new to the English language, some exceptions may apply, since they do not know better.
3. Background checks always apply, you must check out the person you are applying.
|If they have a large history of clans, and does not provide any reason as to why, you must immediately reject them.
4. Always test people in game, it is always better to have good players, for wars.
|Black belt and above.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Its very helpful to have a member with toriprime.. this way you can check post-history.. example: I had a lot of ppl wrote good apps, but they applied to diffrent clans at the same time with the same app..
If you dont have a prime-member, I would do that for you.
Well time for Chris to get banned again. Maybe this time a permaban.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Well Chris won't stop spamming us with profane hate speech so that's why he keeps getting banned. And this time it's a 5 day ban. I think next time it's gonna be a permaban. He's not in FC so you don't have to worry about it DeadPulse ;)
Hopefully, we can recruit some decent members for once. Or else, the plug on this ship is being pulled, which, I do not want to see happen. I've only been in the clan a month and a half, but god damn if I'm going to watch it sink.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I know some people i'd like to invite.
-----
This has been a great week for me. I went from 10TC to everything below and I won a GMHotseat match and got 2nd place in GMTourney!
Total Earnings of The Week:
4 Shiai Tokens(2=GMHotseat 2=GMTourney)
Dragon Force(Waiting to conclude duel)
Cobra Primary Gradient(Waiting to receive item)
Velvet Ghost(GMTourney 2nd place prize)
View the log from 2014-09-24 06:56:29 to 2014-09-27 07:35:51 and counting
-----
Great week
-----
Great week! (Sorry I don't mean to spam i'm just really excited )
-----
I'm on a roll! (Don't worry i'll stop spamming now ;) )
Last edited by Merc; Sep 27, 2014 at 08:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How you win all dem duels and tourneys ;-;

----------
I am probably going to make a new recruitment thread so I can actually edit it.
Last edited by Viraly0; Sep 27, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯