Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

XP
Lulwot?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol noo way. For me its so i can do mixes in shit. You need two plus then you would need the mixer for them so it would come to about 7grand for them lol
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
It is fish's clan. Just like my clan is doc, and Corey's clan is Vibe.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
As I said, you need to have Toriprime.
It's roughly about 13NZD.
True so im a lonewolf atm.. what you going to do then andrew today because im really bored.................
Uhhh, IKUA is from Auckland, methinks.
Lol okay bro. i posted this before i asked you because i was raging at it but please don't get mad at me..
Nice Ovah9000!
And gogo with the logo.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
It's one of dem powerpuffs.
Anni: It is just a cartoonised version of Ruebens actual face.
Also, Alex, nice advertising bro.

fez, i know what he looks like...
i was just complimenting him
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33