Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Chrome is the shiznit.
On the desktop, my mum even uses it when IE sucks balls.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lulwot?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
LOLOL MOD HAX.
Nice IKUA.
Alex, iunno.
And Anni, the plastic rims wouldn't have been worth it.
Smb?

Also, Alex, you should link Limits into your sig.
Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
indeed, darkjak +repped me once and i got about 90rep points, and he has 9k posts, hmmm.....

some douche -repped me for that posted claiming me to be farming, which is untrue i dont have a farmers hat to be a farmer :/
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
It's one of dem powerpuffs.
Anni: It is just a cartoonised version of Ruebens actual face.
Also, Alex, nice advertising bro.

what he said,
hate to thread jack but here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=189482

and to repeat myself, if you want alex i can make you a new logo poster thing if you want
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.