Toribash
You just said it right there. I agree with every word. This has been the best clan by far I've ever been in. Love you guys <3
There are moments when it never hurts to be proud over yourself and the people around you. This is one of those moments. Let's keep this mood up til' the end of the clans long lived life.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
May the Great Buddha Keep our Minds together in unison and protect us from corruption.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Hey guys, it's pretty nice to how much we have grown as a clan and I would like to thank every single one of you.
Also Ahmet I have great news:

Son

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Hey guys, it's pretty nice to how much we have grown as a clan and I would like to thank every single one of you.
Also Ahmet I have great news:

Son

Omg timmeh, don't bring that guy back. XD
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Hi I'm Neko, I'm an alcoholic. Pleased to meet you.

We are kindred spirits, you and I. I'm the leader of Team Aikido (and also timmy's bitch) and a sort of leader for fl0w (I'm really just a lil mod bitch) and I do a lot of stuff and things. I'm doing a little internal event for team aikido which you're all welcome to join in... Small entry fee I think something like 2-5k to get in. Will let you know when its up.

Daddy's home.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 8, 2015 at 01:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Hi I'm Neko, I'm an alcoholic. Pleased to meet you.

We are kindred spirits, you and I. I'm the leader of Team Aikido (and also timmy's bitch) and a sort of leader for fl0w (I'm really just a lil mod bitch) and I do a lot of stuff and things. I'm doing a little internal event for team aikido which you're all welcome to join in... Small entry fee I think something like 2-5k to get in. Will let you know when its up.

Daddy's home.

Oii, sure I'll be there.
What mod will be used though?

i am a bird now - Lil B

im sad

well done ted greed and mack and gram (idk if theres more)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]