Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I only said it because you said it. I likely wouldn't have said anything at all if you had done otherwise.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Oh wow, I didnt realize that Ultimate had open recruitment since they got official. Good luck with getting in, I'm really close with Beta and was in there for a little bit while it was invite only. Good times. Anyways, I'll miss ya, although you'll practically still be here.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I only said it because you said it. I likely wouldn't have said anything at all if you had done otherwise.

That was my master plan all along.

My powers of persuasion and suggestion are still as sharp as ever!
-----
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
Oh wow, I didnt realize that Ultimate had open recruitment since they got official. Good luck with getting in, I'm really close with Beta and was in there for a little bit while it was invite only. Good times. Anyways, I'll miss ya, although you'll practically still be here.

In that case ... could you please put in a good word for me Pammy?

I'm asking you as a lover.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 20, 2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
You didnt guess mine right at all! Randy Rugrats? hello? you cant leave. im not letting you! we will be more active on the forums. we will do something! just dont go! you're breaking my fragile heart. dont do this timeeeeezy! stay for me! for the rugrats! for cheska! pwease?
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
^

I think my heart melted a little.

As amazing as it may seem, I honestly don't know what to say. For the first time in a long time, I'm at a loss for words.
fl0w
Have you read I, Jedi? I would like to see Corran Horn's story played out. OR, they might go to prequel-prequel mode and do some Old Republic shit. That would be cool.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I honestly haven't read "I, Jedi", but I'm quite familiar with Corran Horn's story.

If they were able to make a movie that incorporated all three of those storylines and combined them to create one epic over-arching plot, then that would quite possibly the greatest thing since Vader-shaped sliced bread.

I'm getting randy just by thinking about it.
fl0w
My brother had the complete encyclopedia...I know (almost...not quite...) everything. What I don't know is what they're going to make Ep. VII about...Doctor Who's better anyway :P Well...this is the nerdy thread...might as well...

We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Welcome, Dael! And thanks for that, Hawke...
-----
Last edited by KingRa7en; Jun 20, 2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Not going to be active on Saturday because I'm going to SE asia. Should be a bit more active then, but my internet will be worse than usual.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.