Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Noob: No. Denied. very rude in game and showed absolutely ZERO respect towards me.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
@Noob: No. Denied. very rude in game and showed absolutely ZERO respect towards me.

I agree with this. He is very rude.

i am a bird now - Lil B

youre right we should develop our own techs but judo is great for inspiration. i think in the replay thread theres been an impressive amount of hip throws and such but its time we focus on something else. ideas?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Hello.

I feel making a huge application for TA wouldn't be necessary, seeing that most people know who I am and what I do.

Even though I am a person of Lenshu and RK-MMA, we all have to start somewhere. I am and always will be Akido based at heart.

Some moves that I do consist of are suplexes, a quick pop and drop (not a shovel... will show in test) and take downs.

I prefer to stay in the air as it adds another challenge to overcome in the match.

My GMT is -5.

I rather get tested than post some replays... simply because I'm on my Chromebook for school and I don't have Toribash on here, nor any replays.

Thats enough I think.

Add me on skype: ondatpurp

We can talk.

k bye.
All hail The Management!

That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Jaxonia is a nice guy and I've seen him playing before. Like Zorow said, he has waited long enough, I even thought he was already in. :<

I say yes to Jax.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???