Toribash
Obey
Name:Aaron
GMT:-6
Replays: Dont know how to send replays sry if someone could tell me how i'll send them.
Gamemodes: boxmushu,abd,akido,greykido

I'm very polite and kind to others i get everything done as soon as i can and i check forums very often.I'm a competitive player in every game i play I dont really get mad i dont mind if people call me noobs or a loser i wont start to hate on someone(unless their really getting annoying)and dont ask surprised if i come into war like this . I know that was silly but I like to be myself and if you dont like that then I wont act like myself.I am loyal i wont ever betray a clan member even if their wrong.Well thats all i got hope i get in thanks and cya
Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
Replays: Dont know how to send replays sry if someone could tell me how i'll send them.

I'm very polite and kind to others i get everything done as soon as i can and i check forums very often.I'm a competitive player in every game i play I dont really get mad i dont mind if people call me noobs or a loser i wont start to hate on someone(unless their really getting annoying)and dont ask surprised if i come into war like this . I know that was silly but I like to be myself and if you dont like that then I wont act like myself.I am loyal i wont ever betray a clan member even if their wrong.Well thats all i got hope i get in thanks and cya

Alright so you say that you're loyal and yet you've applied to obey while still in another clan? 10/10
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Hello [Obey] Members My name is Rick but you can call me by my Toribash name, Astralword. I guess i am skilled in mushu and moderate in Aikido and Wushu. Oh, I forgot to introduce my age, I am currently 13 years old. I am a black belt training to get to 10th Dan. I left about 10 clans or so, but I left all of them for the same reason, Inactivity. I can contribute to [Obey] by making us a nicer clan and helping in wars. I have skype but don't like people calling me because i might be in the middle of a call. My replays are down below of me playing aikido and mushu. Well that was my application for the infamous [Obey] Bye!
-----
Replays aren`t working for some reason so i'll just tell you my replays. One is kicking my opponent in half in classic. Another is breaking someone into 5 pieces in mushu. And finally me decapping someone by flipping them in aikido
Last edited by Astralword; Mar 11, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
Originally Posted by Astralword View Post
Hello [Obey] Members My name is Rick but you can call me by my Toribash name, Astralword. I guess i am skilled in mushu and moderate in Aikido and Wushu. Oh, I forgot to introduce my age, I am currently 13 years old. I am a black belt training to get to 10th Dan. I left about 10 clans or so, but I left all of them for the same reason, Inactivity. I can contribute to [Obey] by making us a nicer clan and helping in wars. I have skype but don't like people calling me because i might be in the middle of a call. My replays are down below of me playing aikido and mushu. Well that was my application for the infamous [Obey] Bye!
-----
Replays aren`t working for some reason so i'll just tell you my replays. One is kicking my opponent in half in classic. Another is breaking someone into 5 pieces in mushu. And finally me decapping someone by flipping them in aikido

1. Inactivity on your part, or the clans'?
2. Rather than giving a vague description, might I suggest that you upload your replays to a file sharing website (e.g. Mediafire, dropbox, etc.) and giving us a link here.

Originally Posted by asdguy View Post

1. Read Astralword's No. 2
2. they're
Inactivity for the clan and i will upload the replays now. Am i denied or naw?
-----
Btw i forgot to save the one in the decap in aikido so does it still count?
-----
Welp nothing is working :/ Meh descriptions are all you have
Last edited by Astralword; Mar 12, 2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
:/ Hattersin ye dropped down the hammer of justice there
Hello Obey!
My name is Casey Goins, I'm 13 years old and I know I sound like a noob but what's a GMT? Ive never been in a clan before And uh I don't know how to get replays on here. My game modes are Aikido, running, tc tourneys I mainly focus on tourneys and aikido but if there is a running server I'd join it! I am a continuing YouTuber my channel is Casey Goins 38 subs. I am in the VorTeX clan on PSN on Playstation 3 Um I'm very athletic and smart irl. I am known by like everyone in my school even people I don't know. So I guess I'm popular I don't focus on that though I'm a really good team-player and support people all the way through and have great sportmanship in-game and irl! I am also an aspiring skateboarder! Thank you Obey for reading this! If you accept me it'd be an honor for you and me cause you'd be the first clan Ive joined! So yea that's my app! I am very good in TB as well I can use an opponents strategy against them (if I learn it fast enough) I have great speed and reaction time I can save my self almost always from getting DQed. Yea that's my app woo! Have a good time Obey thanks for looking at this! Stay awesome!
Originally Posted by Astralword View Post
-----

This guys is a hopper seize him!!!
vlone