Toribash
Hmm, i guess my 1y break got interrupted for a while:
Apparently ive signed up for minichamps in TK, and after half an hour Erth is out of the tourney... (yes i feel bad about that...)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Hmm, i guess my 1y break got interrupted for a while:
Apparently ive signed up for minichamps in TK, and after half an hour Erth is out of the tourney... (yes i feel bad about that...)

No worries Smog, you played great. As soon as i got paired with you I knew it'd be a damn tough match.

NOW WIN THIS THING!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I haz found an apparently abandonned kitten in my garden today.

It's been meowing for like 2 days but I wasn't here, still my parents gave it some food and now I cleaned it up and it's sleeping on my bed and pooping in its catbox... seems to be approximatively 2 months.

I'll post some pic tomorrow :3

I'll probably gief it away if I find someone who wants it, and if not we'll see if it stays home !
It've happend to me too a few years ago,
he's dead now but he was all abandooned behind our house, it was one of the most cuddeling cat we have ever got so far,
if you did start to stroke his fur he did climb up your leg and stoped at your shoulders,

where he did start to walk from shoulder to shoulder and stroking his whole body against your head so he could cuddle :3 you could walk like 1kilometer with him up there he wouldn't mind :3
Siku can't touch this!