Hi!!!
my Name: Hitari
Belt: Balck Belt, 5th dan
GMT: + 5 00
Past Clans: Do not have past clan
Special Skills: Art(Hobby). Videos
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Don't have
Modes You're Good At: Aikido, Taekkyon.
About Yourself: My nickname Hitari, i'm student, i do not have much time to work on the video or engage in marketing, but I always find time for the Toribash, I Love Toribash =). Art s my hobby, When i'm not playing Toribash im either working, n study, or walk with my girlfriend =). In the evening, when I have time, I draw.
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: This clan has been around for a long time. i think is well structured. So many people want to join in your Clan!!! . I play matches with you guys every now and then and I always enjoy the matches. I do not like clans, but often saw people from your clan, or those who wish to join to you and I've heard a lot about your clan.=) You're the only clan where I wanted to join, you have something special =) now I want to be one of you.
And the second reason: I'm tired of being a loner
Name: Victor
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3:00
Past Clans: [LOTP]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I try to do textures that was the last and second head i made i used paint, in my computer i have photoshop but i suck at it so i want to learn how to use that i try to do some parkours and i am good at sparring and so-so at tricking.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Taekkyon, Aikido, ErthTK (Rusty) , ErthTKv2 (Rusty), Runkido, Spar, Airhockey and Some Parkours Mods.

About Yourself: I'm a nice guy and very honest, every saturday i go to my jiu jitsu lessons and drawing lessons, i am always playing toribash challenging my own skills, i am a good math student and my grades are high, i love to play sports, but i don't have too much opportunities to do that because my father and mother are always working, in the past i tried to join evo and i failed, the same for other clans, but now maybe i have the correct experience to join the clans i have rejected, i am a kind of guy who understand the things not so easy but when i understand it get stuck in my head, i am learning english so i don't have a perfect english but the people can understand my english so i think that's not a problem, i always try to be perfectionist, to do heads replays and my draws on the paper too, i am a very active in game and i am starting to be a forum active, i don't post a lot of comments, because i think it's not necessary that's one of the reason why i don't have a lot of post in forum, i was a member of TeamRealism but i was kicked for inactive (it'll be different in evo don't worry) , and i always try to help the people and i am very mature.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: At the first time i want to join evo because it always was a dream i had, i want to join too because here i can learn a lot of things with the people here for example make mods arts and marketing, i need to join here because evo is not only a clan, evo is a family, that is what make evo different from the others clans and if i get accepted in evo i'll never abandon this clan.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: If evo accept me my plans will be very simple things, i will try always to help evo with tcs and help evo to host i don't know, everything evo say me to do i'll try to do.
Attached Files
Victor- Airhockey .rpl (641.8 KB, 3 views)
Victor- Hotness (3).rpl (386.9 KB, 3 views)
Victor- Bumazul (2).rpl (378.1 KB, 3 views)
-:- I am an alt of Werd3334 cuz I cant post threads -:-

Name: Werd3334
Belt: 2nd dan (about 400 games from 3rd)
Past clans: (mustache) (LOET) I will leave (Death) if I am accepted

Special skills: Well I make simple head textures, and im gonna start making epic replay montages for me or maybe even for a clan video.

Mods im good at: Mushu, Aikido, Wushu, ErthTk, Joust

About yourself: I am on my first year of high school, so im not aways on, I can be mostly seen all weekend and from 5:00 pm in the week. I don't have soccer or anything, I have my computer

Why I want to join eVo: Ive always been interested in this clan probably because of the amaing members it contains and because of how nice and accepting they are. This clan is made for me, its the best.

What do you wish to accomplish here if you would be accepted: If I would be accepted, I hope that this clan could help me with becoming a beter toribasher and maybe boost my self esteem in toribash.
Originally Posted by Werd7772 View Post
-:-Age: 12
bout yourself: I am on my first year of high school, so im not aways on, I can be mostly seen all weekend and from 5:00 pm in the week. I don't have soccer or anything, I have my computer .

How can you be 12 and be a freshman ._. JUST ASKING DONT HURT ME ;=;
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
I meant *always on*
If that as what you tought
Btw sry for English errors
-----
was*
Last edited by Werd7772; Sep 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Special skills: Well I make simple head textures, and im gonna start making epic replay montages for me or maybe even for a clan video.

show me your drawings :3
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Here is the head texture I have on at the moment
(you will see why I said they are are simple)
-----
Well I cant ost a pic, but there not amazing
-----
Post*
Last edited by Werd7772; Sep 12, 2013 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Wolfe *Tampa132 ingame*
Belt: Black
GMT: -0
Past Clans: Drugged
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): videos

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):none

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido and wushu

About Yourself: i mosly like going on every day ;)

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: i want to Come to [eVo] it is really awesome

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: yes.