9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is just fucking ridiculous.
3 clans becoming enemies because of one member.
Keep him, they can stick it up their collective ass.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
More along the lines of, bad-reputation clans do not satisfy us. Besides, what's up with removing Ęther on your enemies list? Pretty much same with VIP, though I cannot judge for them as I am not in the clan.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Hmm judging from the looks has Ofunknown also enemied because of Nnaass?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Originally Posted by OfUnknown View Post
Wop, looks like Nnaass got banned. Yet you guys still do not believe me that he has a very bad reputation? All he will cause you is your clan as a general's reputation to lower with him in it. Discuss, and I see you deleted the other thread, so I guess this is the only area I can discuss affairs towards your clan. Do I hear any rebuttals anymore? And please, do NOT say, "He didn't know and now learnt a lesson", as his history includes a LOT of infractions and bans, due to similar actions.

And if you still don't understand:

He is a srs faeg in real life, and this policy on declaring enemies with any clan in which Nnaass is accepted started during the old times of Element. Therefore, it's more likely I spread my hatred to Kristis' clan, for one, I got Kristis to kick Nnaass as he realized his true identity.

Now you should make your decision, remove Nnaass? Or become a bad-reputation clan and stay enemies with three clans?

Are you trying to give us an ultimatum? Either we get rid of nnaass or what, you guys won't like us?

You've said your piece now move on. The decision making is up to us, not you or Kristis and it's not your job, despite your personal vendettas, to follow nnaass everywhere he goes to ruin his ToriBash experience.

We will use all evidence in our decision on nnaass and we will do it ourselves. Thank you for bringing these things to our attention, but your ultimatums are not needed nor warranted here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I am stating a fact, rid Nnaass or we will hate you all because of Nnaass, is there an other option to make? I am consulting with your clan on a slightly calmer way compared to the other thread, and I really hope you do appreciate it; unless of course you want to trigger yet again another massive argument. Your leader Uric has already told me that what is past doesn't matter, but if anything bad relating to Nnaass occurs, I can continue to consult with your clan and you guys advancing to decision making etc.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Hisho, are you sure about this?
We would really like you to stay with us. Please reconsider, give us time to work out this thing with nnaass please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!