Toribash
You like the fact that you're alone or the fact that you need to do all the things yourself?
What I'd like (and had, until they started playing mods with huge factories that did everything for you) is a server with a group of people (around 4-6) to play survival with.
So basically mining everything yourself, finding your own perfect spot, building a house and expending on that. Basically single player but with more people.
The problem is that I don't know how to make a server, I do have a Bukkit one but it's not updated to 1.7.2, unfortunately.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I can't say I quit, but my friends who bought me into the game did. And SP doesn't work for me, not because I have to get resources myself (that's the easy part), but I play mainly to show off and build stuff with other players.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well done 19ConCon
Well done 19ConCon! I love your Toribash videos you posted on your channel ! Keep up the good work. At this rate with you very well done commentary and the 771 subscribers you have, you will probably have 772 tomorrow. Keep doing what you doing and maybe later you will become a popular channel on YouTube!
Come join my server anytime. it is just a straight survival server, Anything goes! no safe zone!

172.245.4.163:26219
This is a great game! I was so into this game when I was like, 12!
I had to delete the game though, in fear of going to rehab. Rehab isn't a good place.
It's mrcrayfish's furniture mod combined with mikeyto1o's modern texture pack

(The mod has texture pack support, it's great for making houses)