Toribash
That's a whipped cream, you shick.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Your thoughts sure are dirty.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Anime and stuffs
Sup this is a thread for anime and stuffs pretty dumb to post this on an anime org but heck
Anywahs this thread is for ratings of anime
Any good or bad anime
Any upcoming anime questions can be answered here but if i dont know anime id have to watch all eps in kne day same with what i did with death note
:|
Also *whispers* whats the pass to the hentai?....uh what? I didnt say anything?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Well, you found the group. But now I am wondering what you're asking. Also, we have a thread to where you apply to be in Anime United. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=226776

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Question
Is Taliban Punch Man a homosexual indestructible organism, or is he a heterosexual? Maybe even asexual? Does he have any fetishes? How many toes does he have? The previous question could be applied to teeth too. It just seems that OPM revolves around mystery, do you know the answers to these essential questions?
Meddling Kid
i think he's a pansexuel with 28 toes, he likes to use his toes as midnight snacks but he'll probably run out soon if he keeps doing that
cage the gargoyle
what's the point of this thread?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.