Toribash
bust3r, the perfect advertisement for that fear of ducks thing eh ; D
Wait, what
Yeah haha, it's amazing. xD
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
So like, today sucked.

Had a Graphic design exam, for my first and last lesson at school, 2nd lesson was biology, 3rd chemistry, and 4th physics.

:VVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
Name (Real Life):
My name is Jeremy Hobbs

Belt:
White belt

GMT&Country:
I live in the US, California to be precise. GMT-8

Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Weekdays I'm usually active between 3-12 PM GMT-8 time, and during the weekends I'm active around 11 AM - 4 AM.

What you will bring to the clan:
I'm a fairly competent video creator, but the main thing I will bring to the clan is a friendly individual that loves to socialize and have fun.

Other stuff we have to know:
I guess I'm an all around friendly guy, I love to meet new people and hang out with new friends!

Referalls (if any):
Nobody.

Why you want to Join:
I would love to join doc because it looks as if it is the most bad-ass thing to ever meet the face of the earth! doc also seems like one of the most well organized, friendly and outright awesome clans I've come across in my searching the past hours, I would have to be a fool not to apply.

I'm basically searching for a place to call home here in the Toribash community, and this feels like it's the perfect place!

Previous Clans:
None.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
If I managed to get an infraction in an hour, I wouldn't even bother applying. :3

Talents:
I'm a quite competent video creator, but I mostly just tinker with things in my spare time, never publish anything. And I'm not all too horrible at art.

Usual TC Amount:
10tc \o/[/CENTER]

I hope you accept my application and let me join this totally brotastic clan!

~XxX1337HAX3RXxX
O hell Yes
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
wat the fuck?

seriously?

Oh, nevermind. You look like a nice chap imo
Last edited by Tempo; May 14, 2010 at 08:55 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I say yes

srsly,

i mean, awesome writing, awesome name,

what else do we need, apart from this brotacular member
seriously i vote yes
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers