Toribash
can i ironically post on this thread now that im in a clan or is that still off limits due to my shitty personality and overall poor sense of humor

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
meh, i can smell illintent. ima go be a memer somewere else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by HLPMEPLZ
Method #1 for getting into [Parrot]: Suck Moop's dick

INTRO

So, allow me to formally introduce myself, I am HLPMEPLZ and you might have seen my name once or twice, but I don't typically like to bug the shit out of people so that may be why you might not remember me, or anything I do. I figured if i was going to suck your dick (no homo), I might as well get to know you on a deep as shit level, so consider this a greeting and an application prolly as big as Kate Upton's tits, so prepare yourself,
or don't, i know you're a busy dood and you probably hardly know me, but anyways imma start now.

LIFE

Lets get to know me, since I doubt you give two shits about me as a person or as a toribasher. I'm 15,
bout to be a sophomore, and I play 3 different instruments including: Trombone, Baritone, and Trumpet. I'm also participating in 3 bands at my school, including Marching band, Jazz band, and Wind ensemble. Other than that, i actually have no life so that leaves a lot of time for toribash! (I'm really active). I have the longest Fingers you've probably ever seen, and i dare you to make it to the bottom of this to see them. Other than that, i have a glorious butt chin and it's hot, but also I think my small little man titties look better than Scarlett Johanssons, care to judge?

TORIBASH

After learning more about me, I imagine you're thinking: "idc kys nerd". But that's ok, perhaps because you don't about the much skill i havs.
My Favorite/Main mod is AikidoBigDojo or Greykido,
cuz I'm basic. However, I'm getting a lot better at mod s like lenshu3ng, wushu, boxshu, and more.
If you're curious about my Ultimate Mod Making potential, check out my shitty mod: hopkido2gnpg.
On a side note, feel free to test me in-game
, scratch that, ain't nobody got time for that, how about you just take my word for it. IM GUD! Or at least i like to think i am... Although, I have a lot to learn and I'm doing my best to learn all that i can.

Y PARROT?

imma be honest wit you moop.. I'm not sure if I'm good for parrot. That's only a decision you can make,
but i'll try my best to convince you. I'm motivated,
hard-working, semi-cool (I'll nvr be on ur lvl of cool),
Active, a good listener, a loyal side-ho, whatever you want me to be, good learner, Gucci, chill, sender of good vibes, fucking weird, "awk"ward (get it? that's what i hear when i think of parrots), good dick taker, Morale Booster, Cheer leader for events, and getting into boring stuffs liek marketing. Now, ik that sending you a long as app isn't gonna earn your <3 or get me into parrot, but even getting to know you is good enough for me, and i'd rather not try to get to know you in-game when people are raping the chat cuz ur so damn cool. Like i said before, i know an app isn't going to be enough, so I'm going to even add a badass video of me rocking out on the trombone/trumpet.

p.s. I'm a lot better of a musician now than i was

p.p.s. I'm Str8 white male 10"

p.p.p.s. If you have any questions hmu dooski

p.p.p.p.s. Another reason you should lemme join is because i have noods of Dashier, MrMiyagy, Vipercat, Deadtrigger, Ambrogino, Shaynecan (i think),
and more peeps and they're HOT!

p.p.p.p.p.s. I'm not gay i swear

Discord: BUTTER-BAR#3320
(hmu on one of those if you wanna see my professional music video or noods or longfingures, i figure thats easier than trying to figure out how to show you on here, also im done now)

He wrote his app in comic sans, isn't that an auto-invite?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave