Toribash
it ws a joke , it was late etc
however , don't burn me

Open at your own risk

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
TF2 is fine. Portal, inexcusable.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
It looks like there are many puzzles, which I will suck at.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
It looks like there are many puzzles, which I will suck at.

It's a fucking puzzle game...
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Well no shit I know that. >.>
I mean some of them seem impossible.
and it takes me a heck of a long time to do them.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Well no shit I know that. >.>
I mean some of them seem impossible.
and it takes me a heck of a long time to do them.

Trust me. Its easier than Portal 1. I'm almost done with the SP campaign.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Trust me. Its easier than Portal 1. I'm almost done with the SP campaign.

If you so much as mention a single plot point in that entire game for the remainder of this year aswell as the entirety of next year, I will track you down and butcher you until you are nothing but a bloody carcass.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
If you so much as mention a single plot point in that entire game for the remainder of this year aswell as the entirety of next year, I will track you down and butcher you until you are nothing but a bloody carcass.

Relax. Im not saying anything.