Toribash
Originally Posted by Taroni
Yeah i have the set. But i'm in russia now. Set on computer in Ukraine. So if you want this set wait a few month

YEEAAAAAA BUDDDDDYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABA AHAHHSHAHAHSHSHSHSBSHHSHSHSHSHABSJDJQKJSBDUIXBEQI JJIIJFOWJDIWIDNS

I'm happy :>
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Gonna go ahead and move Plata up to regular ranks now and pm him the pass for private board. Welcome brah
-----
Also fill this in
Name:
Belt:
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 3, 2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
One of you guys should kidnap me and I'll live in your basement. All I need is a computer, connection to the internet, cornflakes every hour and some newspaper. Not too much to ask right?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
hattersin
i live in finland
its 1 and half hours to sweden
and did you knew that.
at finland we have to learn swedish
so i can talk swedish
Name: Blake
Belt: 10th dan

Thanks for making me a full fledged member! I'm happy to be here
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat