Toribash
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
It's okay baby, calm down. You can talk to me if you want to.

Yesterday I went out with 2 of my friends. After hanging out in a city we went to one of my friends house. We was talking, laughing, etc. Then 1 of them said that he has to go, because his gf etc etc etc. - so I was alone with my friend. Then it was weird.

Someone told him, that I wanted to be with him alone. You know, for what. And he believed in it. And I know who made that 'joke'. One of jealous bitches from my job.

And so, after penetrating his teeth with my fist (he was like 'oh come'on, i know u want it, dont be shy' and he was pushing it to far) I went back to my home. My fist hurts as fuck, but I think that his face will hurt a bit longer. I think i broke his front tooth, I had to bandage my fingers at home.

And, last but not least, I am going to fucking kill that bitch that said that to him. That's going to be massacre.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Mookiefish for the win. He is like the best guy i've ever seen.

Totally ^^
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Yesterday I went out with 2 of my friends. After hanging out in a city we went to one of my friends house. We was talking, laughing, etc. Then 1 of them said that he has to go, because his gf etc etc etc. - so I was alone with my friend. Then it was weird.

Someone told him, that I wanted to be with him alone. You know, for what. And he believed in it. And I know who made that 'joke'. One of jealous bitches from my job.

And so, after penetrating his teeth with my fist (he was like 'oh come'on, i know u want it, dont be shy' and he was pushing it to far) I went back to my home. My fist hurts as fuck, but I think that his face will hurt a bit longer. I think i broke his front tooth, I had to bandage my fingers at home.

And, last but not least, I am going to fucking kill that bitch that said that to him. That's going to be massacre.

Why didn't you fuck with him ?!?
Kick'im in tha balls.

No seriously, you should just calm the fuck down, and if he ever tries it again, kill'im.

Ps. you're not a ho, so don't let anyone mess with you.
Last edited by Fenris; Oct 29, 2011 at 09:58 PM.
Yes it is, if you like the person your doing it with....

Go have sex with a big fat ugly piece of shit, and come back and tell me if it felt good.

See what i mean?

You think you would get pleased by having sex with this? Example below.

See?