Yes.
I say
yes.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Why does every person who wants to join have a post count under 20.

why do you care about post count ;o
Originally Posted by Nyari View Post
Disposition meaning my personality, sorry if that wasn't clear. ;)

I think you misinterpreted my question. I was asking what your given disposition IS, meaning a self-analysis of your personality.

Originally Posted by Hygencide View Post
Salutations, it is me again attempting to rejoin [C3] once more.

I've been roaming Toribash for a few years now. Most commonly the IRC at the moment. I cannot come up with a more descriptive without making something similar to my previous app so, I'm hoping my past actions in [C3] will be enough to rejoin.

But, if this isn't enough. I'll try a more descriptive app later.

Make a new application.
Last edited by LastGod; Jul 8, 2011 at 06:41 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I think you misinterpreted my question. I was asking what your given disposition IS, meaning a self-analysis of your personality.

Oh, then I mentioned that here:
I'm pretty relaxed as a person, I make friends quite easily and I enjoy cracking jokes and having fun, but I can also portray a more serious, thoughtful side applying to a given situation.

To go into further detail though, I'd say I'm fun-loving and have a somewhat "calm" personality and usually get along with people quite well. I'm also happy most of the time and usually don't let things get to me or lose my patience. Not really much else I can say after all that, other than that I think I'd do well here.
I'm so META, Even This Acronym
Oh, then I mentioned that here: To go into further detail though, I'd say I'm fun-loving and have a somewhat "calm" personality and usually get along with people quite well. I'm also happy most of the time and usually don't let things get to me or lose my patience. Not really much else I can say after all that, other than that I think I'd do well here.

Well, you seem to have the optimal personality to converse with our clan members. Note though that our clan is rarely "serious". C3 is a "wibbles" clan. :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
HEY
HEY
HEY
Cide is coo' let him write his app.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hi all.
I am here with an app to join [C3].

First of all, I would like to introduce myself . My real name is Ben. I am 15 years old, from Canada.

I am greatly inspired by C3, due to it's unique idea of "Need Good Grammar to join". What makes me fit for C3 is that I have many forum experiences before. I have been on nearly 7-8 forums before and i was appreciated for my really good grammar and simplicity in posting.

Now, i would like to give more information about myself, so that no doubt remains. I am very respectful and honest person. I will shut up if you say shut up, I won't say anything in return. I have greater respect for women than men. that's because they are angels and should be treated with extra-care.

I am brown belt. I play aikido and spar sometimes. I have very good skills in aikido from lifting to De-Balancing techniques. Right now, my clan is [Bleu]. I can leave it anytime if i am accepted.

One thing i would like to let C3 know about me:

"My respect for senior players is greater than anything." The people i call "seniors" include all the moderators, staff, and all famous players of toribash.

Please let me know, if i missed anything in my application.

Thank you for rejecting me for no reason at all, i thought it would be fun with players like Bloob, pwender, Glow. But i didn't knew that here, nobody knows how to respect someone.
Sorry for wasting your precious time.
Last edited by LeL0uch; Jul 9, 2011 at 05:57 AM.
Yolu don't seem like you'd fit in much here, we're very..."wibbly".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]