Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I also check activity regularly. If there's anybody away for more that 2 weeks without saying anything, I tell either fly or pie.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by xXMmosXx View Post
Hello
My name is Elijah age: 16, belt brown. I've Been playing for about a year, I want to join because I've been bored playing toribash by my self so I want to join a clan.

I live in tiny house with 2 sisters and a dad in Glendale Heights Illinois so I have nothing else to do

Elijah/xXMmosXx

Guys did you forget about the memes?
I never forget.
You've gotta be kidding me... Everytime I tell in the Nitro thread that someone is inactive for 2 weeks they come bullshitting me saying that is leaders job
Well fuck
I never forget.
The image was actually inverted. I was originally falling backwards towards a horrible death. I flipped it, and now I'm just diving into death. That, or I'm so (Godly), I'm flying.

Only valt will get that joke.
I would CnC everyone, but I don't think I can CnC multiplayer replays.

[S]Double Kick

Not my best spar. I don't really need CnC on this unless you'd like to insult me.

[E]Combo Competition

My submission (might not be permanent) for the event Combo Competition. CnC is appreciated.

[M]Just fucking around

Don't CnC this.
Originally Posted by error View Post
The image was actually inverted. I was originally falling backwards towards a horrible death. I flipped it, and now I'm just diving into death. That, or I'm so (Godly), I'm flying.

Only valt will get that joke.

We ditched being gods long ago, Error.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.