Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you rep farm, you gets bant.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You going to bed or something bro?
Also, nice avvy. Is that your laser?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
No i'm no bed yet.

Yeah its my laser i can Still edit okay haha I love Voltar Goldfish Font. Its nice and formal
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
If you give rep to someone randomly, they will ban your account for a certain amount of time. When you get back, if you do it again, you may get a Perma-ban. Then, if you create an account and do it again, you will prolly get IP banned.
I Was just wondering who actually goes to our school on the forum. because i have a vague idea but i don't know who....
Nice.
You can probably use it in your sig, if I am correct.
It wont let me it say 2 lines of HTML coding and no more tis poo bum