Toribash
come in game you inactive bums sleep time is over
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hey guys ill be back from vacation today so I will be active again. looking forward to a computer that's runs this damn game again lol
Its my fault guys. Ive been dealing with my sister qnd her cancer so much that i forgot about what needs to be done here. Give me a few days an i'll be up an running. Inactive cause im helping my sister get over it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Yeah basically what Volltic said, I wasnt talking about you specifically But we can all agree it's been less active. Zeus help your sister and only come here if you can.
(Origin)
Who is on? I want to talk DD. And about the siege thing, I can do it if my teacher's don't go so rough with 5 things for the night. Zeus, take your time I don't mind because as volltic said family is more important than a game. loomi, you posting the shite spar replay we made?
Last edited by nord; Apr 6, 2015 at 01:29 AM.
guys if you have things going on in your lives, deal with that the game should come only if you have free time.

this game is great but real life is better
Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post
guys if you have things going on in your lives, deal with that the game should come only if you have free time.

this game is great but real life is better

but real life is better

but real life is better

but real life is better

but real life is better

HAH
(Origin)