Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
This guy......he's a smart one right here.

Can a toilet bowl? Can the rain bow?

The answer to all of them is:

No, but a tin can.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
[D] Life Lessons
Hey guys. I wanted to make a forum where we can talk about anything that may be on your mind. This is where I would like to have nice, down-to-earth, intellectual conversations with you. Now this isn't just Q & A (like ASK BOB) but rather full disscusions on any topic. Maybe even light, informal debates (but NOT arguments) But say what you like. I'm not picky. So if there's something you wanna discuss that doesn't fit in a different forum already, post here. A remember:

"What better way is there to sharpen your mind than with a Diamond?"

-Prolexus
Last edited by Prolexus; Apr 30, 2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Typo
EliteCar
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Can a toilet bowl? Can the rain bow?

The answer to all of them is:

No, but a tin can.

This guy....he's a smartass right here. LOL. I kid, I kid
EliteCar
I love the concept of this thread! I think it's one of the best :P! I may as well kick it off by asking, "What are your thoughts on religion?". Nah I'm kidding, I don't want to start it off like that. That'll get weird quickly.

Instead: "What are your thoughts on motivation? Is it something you find easy to achieve, and what are your strategies on achieving it, etc."
How do you kill one with no life?
Oooh, thats a good one. Well for starters, I'll say that motivation come natural for some , but it's difficult for others. But one thing stands true: No one will do anything they don't feel they can benefit from in some way, whether it is emotionally, socially or physically. That being said, If you want to find your impetus, try to find how to benefit from a situation, no matter what the outcome of said situation. For example, ToriBash. Personally (and being the lowest belt in the clan), I feel motivated to become an avid member both on the forums and in-game. So i ask myself "How can i get better?". Practice. What will practice give me? New skill. Where will those new skills come into play? In rooms and when practicing more. But who will know besides me? My fellow clan mates. And that's how you can bring it back to yourself. If I (just in this example anyway) want to feel as though I have become a well-rounded and recognized player, I should practice, because this is the first step in the necessary procedure to do so. Now I know this is a pretty obvious example, but I hope I still made my point. Anything else?
EliteCar
Is anyone else making a head for the 128x128 head contest? Mine is on page 7 go check it out. I have to say it is not amazing but I am pretty proud of it.
Good point. Although I do think that not only does motivation come from setting goals, and all that fun stuff, it may even come from the environment you live around, or in other words, your surroundings.

For example, I think someone would generally have more motivation if they lived out in the country, where the sun shines and they can sit out with no disrupting and abrupt honks and constant roaring of engines caused by cars. This example also links quite closely with depression. As a matter of fact, here in Canada, I feel less happy since we just had more than 5 months of winter, meaning there are shorter days and less sunlight usually.

It's quite complex actually if you think about it. Something as simple as light can be the difference between you going to the gym and you sitting at home with your favorite show on, listening to the rain pouring down from the dark clouds outside.
Nice toad, better than what I can do anyways :P. What did you even use to create it?