Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
no, its not... ;-;

So when my Science teacher from last year said I was probably supposed to be in high school, she wasn't kidding? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaan...

I tried Advanced Biology and I'm failing because I'm lazy tho xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So when my Science teacher from last year said I was probably supposed to be in high school, she wasn't kidding? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaan...

I tried Advanced Biology and I'm failing because I'm lazy tho xD

I guess it's the opposite for me. My mom told me I got advanced in preschool. Which means I'm supposed to be in 9th grade right now (I'm in 10th grade right now)
Heart of Gold
fuck biology, i'm not interested in the topic at all and you have to memorize so much shit

astronomy is more interesting, though that's a lot of math stuff but i'm ok with that
Well yes, astronomy is much much much much much much x 10^66 better than biology.

I still cant w8 for vacation
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Have you guys heard about the issue about Manny Pacquiao saying something that offended the LGBT community? It's funny how people go batshit crazy and get super offended over shit like that when there are more important things to be discussed, like how to solve poverty and whatnot.
Heart of Gold