Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello!

Hello TA, or Team Aikido. I have decided to apply today for a couple reasons, the first of which is that I have noticed how much better I have become at this mod. I used to be one of those guys who kicks in every opener, shovels, etc. Now I use the clap or a similiar opener and rely on my skill to help me survive.

The second reason is, well, I have always wanted to join you guys, and now that iver changed the application system, I feel like I should apply. The other one was a bit confusing.

And now I guess I will give a very long and boring bio about myself.

Let's start with when I started playing Toribash. Two years ago, I started playing on my first account, Chaotic01. Now then, of course, I sucked. Horriblly. The game was extremely boring for me then, and I quit playing for about a year. That account is only a blue belt.

Now, onto Jaxonia.

I made Jaxonia when I was on vacation in Florida. The nickname had been given to me by my parents. My actual name, is Jaxon. Anyways, I made it to brown belt in just a week I think. Already surpassing Chaotic. I still sucked of course, but I was begginning to like aikido. I continued playing for a couple months, by then I was a 2nd Dan, and I was really getting good at aikido! I saved situatioms with ease, flipped, threw and dmed my opppents as well. And so, I continued playing . Thats how I got here now.

Now, onto my play style.

I don't really have a play style to be honest. I just start with a clap, and if I see an opportunity, I will take it. I'm fairly good in the air, I can get over my opppenent in a shovel or lift. I can sometimes block snap kicks. What I'm saying is, I'm not the best. However, I have a feeling I can improve.

My GMT is Central and iver is going to test me and upload replays cos my browser is bad and I can't upload from my PC.

Thamk you for reading my app!

P.S. My age is 13, and skype is xchaoticmindx. Thanks again for reading

played him in-game, was alright. Wasn't the nicest and a little too immature, I don't think he is ready for TA skill wise, and his personality/maturity
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
played him in-game, was alright. Wasn't the nicest and a little too immature, I don't think he is ready for TA skill wise, and his personality/maturity

Well, I want to point out a few things. Around the begginning, you insulted me and said I was shit. I'm immature? Then after winning a few times, you said I had improved. After winning and losing a couple more times, you said I was still shit. I don't think you should be critisizing me.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Well, I want to point out a few things. Around the begginning, you insulted me and said I was shit. I'm immature? Then after winning a few times, you said I had improved. After winning and losing a couple more times, you said I was still shit. I don't think you should be critisizing me.

Jaxonia: give it a few days, play with us, get to know how we play. Posting and fighting in our application forum is no way to get invited. You have applied... no more posting in this thread. other than that GL.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
after I told you I was thinking of voting no, you completely changed your personality. Became mean and kept arguing and saying "just vote no, jesus." Back when we had dueled in the past, once you started losing you would tell me you hated me. You need to learn how to calm down knew something is not going your way. It will get you farther then you think

And you were saying things like "gtfo sled" and other stuff like that. So if you want to point out someone insulting you, please add how you insulted me. I will admit, I was being mean near the start. i am sorry, and I apologize. But we both no half of your post is not true. Also trying to make the one person who has voted no on you look bad, that will not help you. and again, shows immaturity.

Also on another note, I vote yes for redpanda. Played him before and I know he is skilled enough for TA.
I vote yes for Jodus and RedPanda.

Thii13, Felipe2797 and xhaxx were accepted. Congratulations, make sure to read all the stickies and present yourself in the Chit Chat.

Noob, Jodus, Redpanda and Jaxonia still being evaluated.
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
after I told you I was thinking of voting no, you completely changed your personality. Became mean and kept arguing and saying "just vote no, jesus." Back when we had dueled in the past, once you started losing you would tell me you hated me. You need to learn how to calm down knew something is not going your way. It will get you farther then you think

And you were saying things like "gtfo sled" and other stuff like that. So if you want to point out someone insulting you, please add how you insulted me. I will admit, I was being mean near the start. i am sorry, and I apologize. But we both no half of your post is not true. Also trying to make the one person who has voted no on you look bad, that will not help you. and again, shows immaturity.

Also on another note, I vote yes for redpanda. Played him before and I know he is skilled enough for TA.

Sledgren's vote has now been voided. Voting with bias is not allowed in TA. Read the TA rules please.

To every member: if you're voting no because you dislike the applicant, please do not vote. If you happen to be undecided on an applicant ( eg. Neutral), do not vote.

To the applicants: I'm voting no to all that have not been accepted yet.