Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
o_0 Are you sitting this one out??

no! kuna is going to test him soooo

xDD
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Originally Posted by FakeAngel View Post
no! kuna is going to test him soooo

xDD

Sooooo you're a team. Join kuna in testing him and discuss how he does.
get in track guys also. i see nothing wrong with his honesty kingpin usually ejm will pass someone who will openly admit their flaws but keep a strong eye on them.
=x That's the thing, I dont want to fault him on it but at the same time I dont know what I'm supposed to do, never talked about it with EJM
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
EJM will return tomorrow.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
EJM will return tomorrow.

Oddly enough, when I read this post, no joke lightning and thunder started in the background... Maybe I should be more fearful of EJM. ._.
well, my name is wesley im 14,i have a exceptional skill,im 2dan belt(2896 Qi) participated in 2 clans, nexus and VF, i like playing aikido, wushu, parkour,and aikidobigdojo,i was banned 2 times by Spam for one day, im good with textures, later you can see mine textures , they are so cool. thanks.
these are my other accounts:
wesleytx
xteixeirax
wesleysky
im ready to be tested.
i created my other accounts because i had been banned two times.i was banned in my beginning, and i didnt know anything about the forum.
Last edited by xWesleYTx; Sep 12, 2011 at 03:36 AM.