9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, we'll try.
Stikeman, that was a little insensitive.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Get off the fucking computer and go get a job? Lol no offense but lsl It does sound like a load of crap. I believe you partly. Your grandma's dieing and she'd rather Google shit with a $10 laptop then spend time with you... Mean grandmother. Buy Life insurance

Don't take this to heart. Just bring your grandmother along to the store, and do what toribashem said.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Well, It's my auntie, not my grandmother, and i'm legally not allowed to get a job yet.
I said i needed 10 more dollars, not a 10 dollar laptop.
But never mind, i've got the money now anyway.
Close, delete, or merge the thread please.
Last edited by GreekDemon; Nov 24, 2009 at 09:05 AM.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nice set nnaass i rly like it but i would give only 10k for it cuz there arent many details (btw fix ur shader this one is ugly and the set doesnt look good on it )
Wop, looks like Nnaass got banned. Yet you guys still do not believe me that he has a very bad reputation? All he will cause you is your clan as a general's reputation to lower with him in it. Discuss, and I see you deleted the other thread, so I guess this is the only area I can discuss affairs towards your clan. Do I hear any rebuttals anymore? And please, do NOT say, "He didn't know and now learnt a lesson", as his history includes a LOT of infractions and bans, due to similar actions.

And if you still don't understand:
Kristis hates him for running from a duel. He spread his hate to his clan, and æther.

He is a srs faeg in real life, and this policy on declaring enemies with any clan in which Nnaass is accepted started during the old times of Element. Therefore, it's more likely I spread my hatred to Kristis' clan, for one, I got Kristis to kick Nnaass as he realized his true identity.

Now you should make your decision, remove Nnaass? Or become a bad-reputation clan and stay enemies with three clans?
Last edited by OfUnknown; Nov 24, 2009 at 01:02 PM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Element enemies with this clan. WHY? don't ask its simple. and hacker/scammer/clan robber is in this clan. and he hacked ME before and i seen him SCAM people too example? :http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...96#post1120596 ridiculous Scamming a noob? Also your co-leader Murmayder Invaded our forums for what ? no reason? just : "Join Piratez " . Glad they are both banned now...
Last edited by dentian; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!