Toribash
You are already out of the clan...
Now don't post here again...
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Hey calm down !! i was member like 1 and half years !! and i neede to leave for a while cuz of some personal problems....dont u remember me ?

_
CMON !!! U CANT LIE TO ME ! u must remember me ! i leaved MYSELF ! and hey talk with JC he remembers me before u report ! Or sagimeir ! i was invited by sagimeir here ! DONT REPORT ME YET ! DUDE PLZ !
_
AND I WAS MEMBER LIKE ! YEAR AND HALF !
Last edited by Tonza; Jan 4, 2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: FLAMING IN OFFTOPIC!
You were not a member for 1 and a half years...
You can't post in our clan forum while your not a member now stop or I'll report you.
I'm pretty sure you were kicked for inactivity.
I do remember you, and I'm not reporting you.
Last edited by Ruadhan; Jan 4, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
ohh....so whats the deal ?...u chanced ur mind ? sry about flaming in forums

ok i wont post ill edit 1 thingy more :l

so i dont want to join anymore ! i just want to know whats happening in forums...like i want to know what are old friends doing... but ill shut up well good luck with clan again and all that stuff :P
Last edited by Tonza; Jan 4, 2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: pla pla pla :?
i think should leave this forum forever but i ust wanted to talk with old friends bumb for old memories xD btw JC if u remember that "mystery" i leaved...it was lyrics of one music..and i was DRUNK....omg i had bad hangover after that night xD...so bb :O
Hmmm, that didn't go too well, he just wanted to say hi you know. Perhaps you should work on that silvertongue of yours ruad lol.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-