3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohh fuck, we have elites o/
So, Crux, Fee and I have recently decided that Raid is now ready for some 'elites'.

The job that our 'elites' shall entail is to help us with decision making on new members, allies and enemies, clan events. They will also help with ideas for clan events, promoting Raid, clan wars etc. You get the idea. Anyway, congratulations to Rott, Hobo and Fargle for being the first Raid elites!

Note: This thread is closed for a reason. We don't want any new threads opened saying 'gratz' 'nice one' 'I wish I was an elite' etc. If you wish, feel free to post stuff like that in the general discussion thread.
Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
Note: This thread is closed for a reason. We don't want any new threads opened saying 'gratz' 'nice one' 'I wish I was an elite' etc. If you wish, feel free to post stuff like that in the general discussion thread.

Gratz ;o
Cheers guys. Yeah this is my first role as a local mod, and i'm loving it. Wibbles is a crazy place, it feels good to be on top of it all ;D
Fuckin' yes! First time i've featured in a video. Cheers Marco! Guts that i didn't have my pure force on at the time.
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Anyone's birthday near March?

Mine couldn't be much further away, August.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Hey nice vid Marco, first time I've appeared in a vid also. It needs some sync but it's pretty good for a first.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]