Toribash
mcmillan show some nice replays both from SP and MP..btw try to get better in wushu, play more cause thats our basic mod, but its good if u're good in aikido aswell
LoL
i would like to join RA too i would like to play whit u guys
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
Pleas i have gotten a lot better in wushu and even came up with new moves i just cant seem to pull together some replays when ever i try my hardest a fail and makes me mad but i swear i am a great player and i beg you to look in your heart and let me join.....pleas.
The Warrior
Dont try so hard if you keep failing everytime you try too hard(lol if that makes sence). Learn to work your way up from the basics of wushu before you start heli'ing and trying to make super epic comebacks.

I donno, just dont go into a match thinking its gonna be the most epic ever. Being too anxious can break you so fast in a wushu match.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and btw my opinion about wushu is that if u play nice and better, doesnt matter who win, so its not about who wins but how u play
LoL
was playing wushu with kickass he killed me every time lol......well he is master belt and honestly i dont no how to save my replays into my vid files i only no how to save them on my torribash account
The Warrior
Originally Posted by Mcmillan View Post
was playing wushu with kickass he killed me every time lol......well he is master belt and honestly i dont no how to save my replays into my vid files i only no how to save them on my torribash account

just put the replay in to your desktop and send advanced message the add the replay there
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"