Toribash
No to all. PM for details.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm here to apply again. :3

I'm not sure whether or not I improved so, meh.
1st - Madman
2nd - Decap+Skeet
3rd - Realism
Attached Files
D3 - Missed a piece.rpl (235.3 KB, 26 views)
D3 - Trashed It.rpl (374.5 KB, 18 views)
D3 - Weak.rpl (156.4 KB, 22 views)
D3 Missed a piece: Good looking moves but the end was a jdugfiwehuMess! (fix that)
D3 Trashed It: I liked this one very stylish. (try to fix the skeet with a set up)
D3 Weak: Looks good but not great. try to get more air.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Yeah pretty much what largeKilla said. First one had a great start, but the ending was like florblorb, i.e. no cleanly visible hit. Banging Ukes limbs against yourself like that doesn't look super good.
Second one was really smooth, and i quite like it. Only thing that gets me is that the skeet itself doesn't match up to the rest of the replay.
Third one? Well, i'm a hobo when it comes to both rating and performing tricking, but it's not the best i've seen.

Tell you what, it's a really close call. If you could impress my pants off with another replay, your chances are very good. It can be whatever you want, as long as it's awesome.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I don't think this is very impressive, but it's a bit more than the usual from me. Hope you like it.
Attached Files
D3 - Lost Evolution.rpl (210.6 KB, 30 views)
Allright, that will have to do. My decision is made!

it is a

YES

Because that was really smooth and spinny. Good job!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Thank you for accepting me. ^_^
I now have a motive to make replays from now on, so I'll get right to it. :3
Hi. I pmed Kevin cuz I have new replays but i not received answer so i post that replays here, please comment
---------------------------------------------
MrJingles : I know , but at previous page you have mah app with one new replay( Jump) and 2 old ;) So jump is also my replay in this "app".
Attached Files
!kol - Inverted dimension.rpl (178.0 KB, 16 views)
!kol - Anihilation.rpl (195.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by kolega1010; Apr 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM.