Toribash
Ah, Good m8. Im just lurking like usual. How are you guys?

I got in a wreck today, was not bad, everyone is ok and I got a ticket. Life is at a very low point, and its hard to carry myself on everyday. The struggle is real, but the fight is even more real.

Rune, why you banned? And once you get unbanned, I want an official apology to the clan. Show us how much of a man you are!

Also, Skylar, I invented literacy.
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
Ah, Good m8. Im just lurking like usual. How are you guys?

I got in a wreck today, was not bad, everyone is ok and I got a ticket. Life is at a very low point, and its hard to carry myself on everyday. The struggle is real, but the fight is even more real.

Rune, why you banned? And once you get unbanned, I want an official apology to the clan. Show us how much of a man you are!

Also, Skylar, I invented literacy.

Hope things get to a better place soon, man. Down times suck.
@1959-2014 the feels, also good luck habob, the only way is up
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
So where the hell is ckytoh and where is his trial thread?

I think he's lost.

Wow, has it already been another month? Time passes quickly.
"When you run in real life watch your legs and arms, you shall then be able to run in toribash" -Famous saying said by... well me
Lol chirs u forget im getting old and decrepit so im spending a lot of time looking for a job so i can actualy afford to feed me and the girlfriend rather than relying on her money
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Lol chirs u forget im getting old and decrepit so im spending a lot of time looking for a job so i can actualy afford to feed me and the girlfriend rather than relying on her money

haha who needs food anyway
Hi,
Just had to ask
Why is run Non-Exsisting?? Seems kinda suprising
-----
Lel i meant rune
Last edited by Lust; Apr 24, 2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2