Toribash
Hello [Obey] Clan. This is my application to join this team.

Legal Name: Demitrius
InGame Name : Amputee
Years Of Age : 12
Current Belt : White Belt. (Alternate Account)
Forum Activity : 7/10.
InGame Activity 8.5/10

Alright, moving on to my personality. Here we go.

My full name is Demitrius James Bynum. I was born December 2 2002. I am a person who knows when to laugh and knows when to take things seriously. Although , I will admit, I do get out of hand sometimes because I do have a bit to much fun. I do try and make friends quickly whether i'm doing something with school friends or whether i'm doing something with friends on a video game , it really does not matter to me. On the other hand , I also can make enemies quickly aswell Although I do not try and make them and I try my hardest to prevent that from happening , it just happens. I also do play other games like COD and other consoles games because I am a huge gaming nerd and I like to spread out and try to cover and play as much games as possible because I like to experience different genres in games besides PC Games. I believe that is it for my biography, so lets continue with this application, shall we?

Previous Clans: Spar , Fortune
[Spar] Reason : I felt like it was about to die so I left.
[Fortune] Reason: I left because it died out.

Time Playing Toribash : 2012-Now

Now lets move on to the more interesting topic , why do I want to join [Obey]

I would like to join [Obey] because I see the members in this clan have moves that I can't pull off because i'm not skilled enough. If I got accepted into this clan , I feel like my learning curve would greatly increase because i'm surrounded by people who have greater skill in this game than I do. With that being said, if I got accepted, I would slowly, but surely to where your skills are at and be able to provide greater things for me and the others if they need help with something. These are the main reasons I want to join [Obey]

Some Of My Favorite Mods: Sparring Mods , Parkour (Even though i'm not good at it , but I try)

Special Skills : Graphic Design

Additional : https://www.behance.net/amputee

Above is my portfolio where I do all my graphics

Below are some tricking replays and one spar.

Side Note : Please keep in mind that in "TCBB #2" DM was on and I did not notice

Thank You,
TheOGAmputee
Attached Files
Velocity x Altiude .rpl (109.7 KB, 3 views)
TCBB #2.rpl (84.1 KB, 3 views)
TCBB#3.rpl (117.5 KB, 3 views)
Amplitude x Altitude.rpl (135.7 KB, 3 views)
Amplitude x Altitude 2.rpl (185.3 KB, 3 views)
Spar With Strangled.rpl (688.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Amputee; Mar 1, 2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Had To Add Extra Replay
Sup yalls,

[GENERAL INFO]
My name is Jayson Risk. I'm a 6th dan black belt in toribash (at the time of writing this) and would really like to join your clan. I'm 14 years old and live in London, England.
I've been playing toribash for approx 5 years (with a 1 year break) and have become quite good at abd/aikido. Though I'm not good at many things other than playing Toribash and keeping up with forums.

[Personality]
I'm an all around fun guy who knows what to do at what time, the problem is I don't like shit. I have a very low tolerance and a very low temper.

[Activity]
I'm quite active on the forums and in game. Although I haven't being playing recently that much. I do believe that if I wanted to, I could be as active in game and on forum as I wanted to.

[Previous clans]
I've been in many clans but my most recent 3 are. Exiles, KnC, Ascend. I decided to leave my clan exiles as I realised that it was beginning to die. I was kicked out of KnC as the current leader of KnC was being racist and didn't like me airing my opinion on the matter. I can't remember what happened with ascend

[The Reason I want to join Obey]
I know the chances of me getting into any clan right now are immensely low due to my persona and attitude towards most things. The only reason a clan would want me right now is because I'm quite the good player (not tooting my own horn) Seeing as your clan is filled with good people, that doesn't make things better. But I want to change, being around good people will have a good influence on me. As much as I try to be nice, it's never recognised. Some people only see the evil within something good. So I want to show you, and everybody else, the good.

[Replays]
I don't currently have any replays as this laptop is new.

I hope you take me into consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
me
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Yeah, seriously. It's not fair to us.

Our bad, the discussion thread has been running pretty hot lately.
For now I can say that everybody that isn't on this page is denied, trials included :)
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
So I am denied? :P

Yes. Mastertech and Amputee is still under discussion.
PM me with any and all questions
CHEEZY JOKE ENGAGE = What do lawyers wear to court

Lawsuits
Hoi there. Name's harroo. My friends irl call me Efraim(eee-frai-ummm). I like potatos, and chicken, But I also live in the sunny state of washington. Where wild platas roam and Homework get's done. I sometimes turn up to your clan wars but I only personally know Plata and Granby (idk if he aproves). I have overprotective russian parents, so if i go missing in a call or just go missing in a conversation that's why. Also i speak russian so I can translate some stuff if you need me to. I would quote plata on his comment on my skill but Blake (Plata) shush 1:39 pm. Soo I also am a self proclaimed anon, I know a little more about networking then the average IT guy walking around the office, I am a skype low-pro. I also have had martial arts for about 8 years, I sleep from 10pm-6am. I will attempt to make this as unformal as possible by saying a cheesy joke.
Why did the cookie go to the doctor because he felt crummy.

PM me for skaip
-----
Imm trying to be better, But I feel like I am staying the same and others are getting worse
Last edited by AnonH4ru; Mar 7, 2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Does a replay display skill, that is the question Dun dun ___