Toribash
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Looks good haha just need to use keyframing as I know you are using free cam in some parts :33

oh yeah, thats REALLY obvious. still trying to use key frames but seeing as this was quick i decided just to free cam it
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Keyframing is the difference between these two. you press k where you want the cam to be at that moment, then again further through the replay. basically auto freecamming
Attached Files
Continuity.rpl (857.2 KB, 4 views)
Continuity Keyframed 2.rpl (857.7 KB, 6 views)
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Alphatux View Post
That is a nice replay bro. You should parkour with me sometime! It would look super sick

i gotta finish that one first, im on the last brown beam thing. its funny cuz i started that replay as a joke like "lol swexx had difficulty with this one, lets see how far i can go". never expected to get far at all.
-----
I need a higher up to approve all the video related stuff I'm doing, I'm sure it'll be fine but I still want the ok before I do too much without you guys knowing, thx
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 27, 2015 at 12:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
It's fine illum I'd prefer that someone finally gets it done so keep doing what your doing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah .im sorry guys, i have allot going on right now. Trying to fix my relationship plus my sister got cancer so im fighting here.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah .im sorry guys, i have allot going on right now. Trying to fix my relationship plus my sister got cancer so im fighting here.

dude, that's awful. wishing for the best. hope everything goes okay.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0