Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Gay rank.

Shut up.

Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
What rank?

2nd Class.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Berating outsiders is a part of your fantastic boy scout leadership qualities right?

I speak out when necessary, which applies to you. I can speak my mind freely, according to the First Amendment of the United States: The Freedom of Speech.

Anyway, we should get back on topic.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Cheesecake
(lolwut?)
Kryo
Lol, relating ze United States constitution to internet trolling. Also, love how you completely strawman my point.
[doc]
Galt.
(I saw that period.)