Toribash
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
also if you guys want i could give making the video a try, all i have to do is get my sony vegas working then i can start (the one i have now isnt rendering)

Sure I'm a video maker as well. If you need help you can always come to me.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
should have probably gone in the recruitment thread but you dont have to worry he made a great app
-----
also if you guys want i could give making the video a try, all i have to do is get my sony vegas working then i can start (the one i have now isnt rendering)

that would be nice if you could do it .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
that would be nice if you could do it .

well you see im trying but my song vegas can't render anything ;-; im gonna try a re-install tomorrow and go from there, ill update you on whats going on
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
no actually.... im new so...

I was in this clan when it was [Legend] haha it's been about 2 years since I've logged on...
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I was in this clan when it was [Legend] haha it's been about 2 years since I've logged on...

Isn't L3rk Zeus, now?
Plus hi. I was in this clan for a trial a year ago.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
Isn't L3rk Zeus, now?
Plus hi. I was in this clan for a trial a year ago.

Is he? That would make sense actually. Nice to meet you guys!
Today I got a detention for being 2 minutes late to class, so when they sent me to the office I got mad and Texted a few friends and we all ddosed the school site only for the teacher that gave me detention (every1 hates her -_-). Turns out we ddosed it for everyone, and the whole school went ape shit. I also know the link to change what the tv in the lunchroom says. changed it to "anonymoose was here". best half day ever xD.
those teachers have no clue what happened omg
I'm a truly awful person
-----
They changed it back xD
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 23, 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
How do you even do that. I'm not a'll that good with hack links. Pls Tell eh so I can rent the schools bullshit patch test.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...