Toribash
Originally Posted by Alphatux View Post
I usually dont get on sundays for religious purposes. So yeah. But I will be on Monday after I do some outside yardwork and stuff. Thanks

thats fine buddy, welcome to origin.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I guess I was let on today. But does anyone give loans? I want to duel, plus I do 50% interest. (Give back one and half times as much as you gave me) Awesome if you want to. It's all good if you don't
Please do not get in any trouble involving loans and or duels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Please do not get in any trouble involving loans and or duels.

or admins..

we all know what happened before with..
them.
oomegles n' whybeare
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I don't get in trouble with loans and duels How do you think I got 133k in one day from duels starting with a 5k loan? haha. But I just want a new clan vid! That would be epic! I have a lot of spars and parkour vids too haha
I don't get in trouble with loans and duels How do you think I got 133k in one day from duels starting with a 5k loan? haha. But I just want a new clan vid! That would be epic! I have a lot of spars and parkour vids too haha

yeah we are actually working on getting one made.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

If you want some of your replays in the video, post them in the video thread. MasterFate will probably use them.
Before we start making the vid, maybe some of you could read my suggestion where we each have a section of the video just to give each member more...character in the video. It's in the video thread. Also now my pc is fixed and it is more than powerful enough to handle any editing and such, if there are any good free editors out there And if I can learn to use them. We could also get a video maker to make one using some of our bank money if we need help. Just some thoughts I guess
(Origin)