Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You obviously deserve a NO ToriTroll, because you're too cool to actually get my yes jkay you win yes haha
-----
Hey, I'm gon request clan allies with [one], you guys chill? Haha
Last edited by joshyjojo; Oct 8, 2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Mod Thread
My heart aches from loneliness when I find an amazing mp mod and want to play with ya'll but you guys don't know how to play it SO in this thread you may request a mod partner by giving the full name of the mod like aikidobigdojo.tbm okay?? alright so first of all I want ya'll to practice up realtoriboxingmw.tbm so I can play with ya'll haha thanks!
Hello... The name's David I am requesting single alliance with [coffee] due to the recommendation from my brother, joshyjojo, thanks!
Noobs <3
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Hiya. I am ToriTroll, active member, (new) co leader of [one], and beloved friend to many pandas.

I wanted to apply for being an ally. You all seem like really great people, and I wanted to show my support. Get to know you all a bit better.

Not really much to say here, but thanks for considering

[This Application Was Requested By Your Beloved Member Nadhif]

Sure, Ill add you to the list.
Originally Posted by Nadhif View Post
I approve your alliance.
Unfortunately, I don't have the moderator privileges here so you'll have to wait for Shmevin.

Im looking into giving you moderator powers since your the the oldest active member here.
Originally Posted by davidrules View Post
Hello... The name's David I am requesting single alliance with [coffee] due to the recommendation from my brother, joshyjojo, thanks!

Im apathy. I know your joshyjojos brother but are you familiar with Toribash? I see your a new member so thats why I ask.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm, when you say familiar with toribash, do you mean forum or in game, cuz david is active in both and in game he's pretty gee haha he's beaten me in game a lot more than before so he's actually pretty good haha