Ranking
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
So this is my goodbye for a sweet week now

Funny thing is that I did exactly the same thing Peter did when watching this video.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Oh,hahah.Nice!I hope your having fun(and I say this in the tone of a broken hearted girl!).
Your messed up world enthrills me
errr.. most complete fail arma session i ever had

1) missed 3 times using rpg with optic scope so i just run to it, placed satched and blow this shit up. lol

2) we were driving hmmwv on great speed across jungles and then all sudden ended up in water, had to get out and after that we were moving on foot across swamp to get on another side to get on mhq.

3) we were riding mhq and next to FOB deploy point and bmp appeared from nowhere and took out all our convoy including hmq.

fucking good game
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Hm, fails are strong in our games...

After another failed mission in IF (where the guy forgot to put MHQ in it so if you die you have to drive 4 Km through enemy's tanks and infantry columns which even Rambo couldn't kill even if he had fucking bow & arrows with nuclear heads) I first said my platoon leader to FUCK OFF cause he sen't me right into open to die (although I told him it's a suicide mission) then rage-quit cause I had perfect score of 20 kills with rifle and didn't died once (while I died at least 5 times trying to pass through that impossible mission), and since I had a quarrel probably got expelled from clan.

That's my story...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
for you will :3 (and the others as well)

nice lol i like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]