Toribash
Apparently I'm dumb...
So, here is the repost of my closed thread:

Anybody still playing Minecraft, and looking for a hard survival server to call home?

I've got one, set-up and ready, and I'm only offering it to fellow Toribash players. So far, there are three of us carving a home in the harsh spawn area (a lovely jungle...) and trying to get out of the stone age.

Its free for you to play, thanks to my server host (TheSmelter.com) giving me a second server for free use due to my early support of their service. The connection should be super quick, and its set for 16 simultaneous players (I may adjust due to performance). No donations will be requested for this server, and it is only being offered here.

The rules will be pretty relaxed, as I don't want another server that I need to babysit the players. However, it is whitelisted, and you will need to contact me for access information.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
What's your main server?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
What's your main server?

MY primary server is a private whitelisted server for my kids and their friends.

Yeah, I'm one of those 'Dad' people.
Bad news guys...

Looks like my free server happy fun time is coming to an end.

I can't justify paying for two "nice" servers, especially since the Toribash one is only 4-5 people at the moment.

I wouldn't mind continuing at a lower tier server if enough people are interested. But, as it stands now its only 1-2 people on at a time.

Minecraft be dying, yo...
So, hey, my server got closed.

BUT!

I may reopen it, starting with a special weekend UHC Minecraft event!

Please reply here (or send me a PM) if you are interested.
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
Just so you know you can host a server from your computer for free. Sounds fun, I'll join in.

Yes, I could, but I can't play then, not enough oomph...

Also, hey! Somebody signed up, anybody else wanna join for some UHC action?
Love minecraft so much <3, fuck legos dude lol
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297