Toribash
Greetings and thank you for accepting me into clan. Snock does make a very valid point, the huge number of inactive members in the clan is kind of off putting.

Experience

i sense great leadership and wisdom in this one .mmmmmm yes indeed

(quote from the ugly green midget of starwars yoda)
Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is the illusion of the senses
^Quit your multi-posting warlizard ;)

Everyone in the higher ranks are there because of extreme loyalty in the past. They've been in the clan for (literally) years, so they're there as a thank you for all the work they've put in back in the day.

As for the other members, there are some that are legitimately inactive (mainly junior003 and NinjaSmurf), but we also have a few members that aren't active in the forums but are active in-game. Every week I check activity to make sure people aren't vanishing on me. If they are I try to contact them via e-mail, xbox, skype, twitter, facebook, etc. (whatever they provide) and see what's up.

What's SUPPOSED to happen is they post a reason for future inactivity in the Inactivity Thread and then I take that into account for possible protection from expulsion.

Loyal, previously-active members get about 2 months before they're at risk for getting kicked, and newbies get about 2 weeks. People that aren't the most active or nice also get about 2 weeks, as well as those who simply don't seem like a good fit in the clan (i.e. non-English speakers who have a hard time communicating with clanmates).

LONG STORY SHORT
Higher-ups don't get kicked because I respect them. Most people get 2 weeks of consecutive inactivity until they get kicked. Some people just aren't forum-active. I let people I like get a little bit of lee-way with inactivity (like junior003 and NinjaSmurf), but they still get kicked if consistently inactive.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
but saru! i love my multi posting !!

IT GIVES ME MORE POSTS which is cool
yes warlizard but it still may give the clan alittle bit of bad rep because thats just getting up post counts on both when u should only post on one. and btw the little green guy from starwars is yoda :>

ok sarutobi i have no idea wtf you just said but lucario will overcome you ;) btw that is what i am changeing my name 2 but i am open for better suggestions and i belive lucario is inuse but i may want to change it to hell or pure
-----
oh i get it your that polywrath i thought you were qutoibng from star wars or sumethin but lucario could be poliwrath and day of the week >: D
Last edited by Master; Sep 9, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

black ware would that be my head? and mewtwo will own both of your gay lords